LAST UPDATED - 2022-07-31
Modifications and Revisions
When you sign up for our services, we may ask that certain information about yourself be collected, such as your email address, full name, home address, phone number etc. This information is collected for the sole purpose of providing you with suitable surveys and offers. A particular survey may have a determined audience required, so this information helps filter out irrelevant surveys which you would not have qualified for. We will never knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. We also collect non-personal information, including your IP address, browser type and cookies. This information allows us to provide you with a better experience and allows us to minimize fraud on our services.
Information we collect
When you visit the Website, we collect the information sent to us by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
- Your IP address
- Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
- Mobile network information
- Standard web information, such as Your browser type and the pages You access on our Website.
We collect this information in order to:
- Administer our Website and personalize it for You;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Website and services and provide third parties with aggregated and anonymized statistical information about our Users;
Cookies may be either "persistent"Cookies or "session" Cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of Users and to see how Users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. We use Google Analytics, Hotjar and Yandex Metrica which are web analytics tools that help us understand how Users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics, Hotjar and Yandex Metrica uses first-party cookies to track User interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how Users use Our Website and how they use it. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve Our Website. The reports disclose Website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics, Hotjar and Yandex Metrica without affecting how You visit Our Website – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Hotjar across all websites you use, visit this Hotjar page and by Yandex Metrica across all websites you use, visit this Yandex page.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize You when You return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for You (for example, Your choice of language).
How we keep your information safe
We protect Your information using security standards such as firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our premises and information access authorization controls. We also authorize access to Your information only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities.
Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that we are not liable for the security of any data you are transmitting over the internet.
Disclosure of personal data
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- As may be necessary for the operation of our service.
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users.
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our service or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules.
We are using third-party partners such as offer walls and survey routers to provide our users with offers and surveys. The information that we share with these partners varies depending on the offer type. For regular ‘offers’, the only information we share is your unique ID generated by us to uniquely identify your account. For ‘surveys’, the only information we share is your unique ID, along with any information you have provided to us, which is passed to help the provider filter out irrelevant surveys. Any third-party services integrated in our site may collect information from you on their own website as well, and they have separate and independent privacy policies. We bear no responsibility or liability for their content and activities. If you are dissatisfied or concerned about any of these third-party privacy policies, please contact us and we will be happy to investigate.
Our Service would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Service from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members our team.
COPPA - Children Online Privacy Protection Act.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
For European Residents
If you are located in Europe, please be advised of the following required by the General Data Protection Regulation: The Company may provide the Service to Users located in Europe, In its interaction with European Users of the Service, the Company is a data controller such that we are the organization which decides the purposes for which and the ways in which any personal data that we have collected is used. You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the services.
What are your data protection rights?
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to have access to your Personal Data.
- The right to update and/or correct your Personal Data.
- The right to portability of your Personal Data.
- The right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data.
- The right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law